Glass Knuckle Games
Based in Boston, MA
29 September, 2015
Thief Town is a local multiplayer-only stealth action game set in a pixel-perfect rendition of the Wild West. Lurk in the crowd, emulate non-player characters, and achieve backstabbing victory. Up to 4 players control identical avatars (the “Thieves”) in a single-screen arena (the “Town”), also filled with other identical NPCs. Players must identify which NPCs are secretly other players and stab them for points, before being discovered and stabbed themselves!
Thief Town comes to the PlayStation 4 with the "SPOOKY TOWN" update and tons of new PlayStation exclusive features! With hectic multiplayer fun, Thief Town finally finds its true calling on a home console system.
- Competitive 2-4 player battles – Blend in with thieves while you search for and stab your opponents
- Multiple modes and items – Guns, smoke bombs, drunks, TNT, sheriffs, sandstorms, and killer tumbleweeds
- Multiple arenas - Sneak around the Wild West and Spooky Town, with unique showdowns and field effects depending on night and day cycles
- PlayStation 4 exclusive content - retro game filters, touchpad support for a more realistic stabbing experience, and an open-ended PlayStation-themed naming system
Thief Town - Live Action Trailer | PS4 YouTube
Thief Town - Gameplay Trailer | PS4 YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "MAGFest Indie Showcase Featured Game" Thief Town - 2015
- "Boston Festival of Indie Games Featured Game" Thief Town - 2014
- "Thief Town achieves something that I thought was gone forever in gaming."
- David Giltinan, RETRO
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
PlayStation Blog Post
Initial game reveal on the PS Blog, detailing game modes and features. blog.us.playstation.com.
About Glass Knuckle Games
Glass Knuckle Games is a studio from Boston, MA focused on creating brand new games with rude teen attitude. Starting in 2014 with retro-inspired, smaller indie games designed to be quick "pick up and play" titles, GKG is now focused on creating longer, narrative-rich games as it continues to evolve as a studio. We love fun!
More information on Glass Knuckle Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Thief Town (PS4) Credits